Hands-on Yoga Adjusting Course
The process of learning to adjust yoga poses gives a profound understanding of asana alignment and how this relates to different body sizes, types and shapes.
Adjusting for Non-Teachers of Yoga
Through learning yoga adjusting, the nuances of alignment in poses will be revealed to you for you to apply to your own practice. You will discover your own body's areas of strength and weakness and how to work on these to bring a greater balance of strength and flexibility throughout your body.
If you go on to assist others, you will discover a fulfilling way of contributing to their yoga practice, enhancing their class experience and supporting the teacher.
Adjusting for Yoga Teachers
As a yoga teacher your teaching material is infront of you in the practice of your students.
The Adjusting Course will not only increase your understanding of alignment, but also give you a new perspective on how to see your students and enhance their class experience.
You will become more sensitive to reading the limitations of people's practice, and discover how and where you can bring support and encouragement physically, mentally and emotionally to help them gain confidence and find new depths in poses.
You will also be given the opportunity to practice your assisting at the Hot Power Yoga Studio, which will give you exposure to numerous students and unparalleled insight. This will give you confidence to give adjustments to students both on a one to one basis and in large classes.
- Enhance and improve your yoga teaching skills and the quality of your yoga classes
- Help your students deepen their experience of their yoga practice
- Gain greater connection with your students
- Develop and deepen your understanding of your personal yoga practice
- Gain hands-on experience of assisting small groups and yoga classes at the studio during the workshop
- Have the opportunity to practice your skills and give adjustments in larger Hot Power Yoga classes
To find out more email or call 07872 122 842
Adjusting Programme content
Over 3 days, this interactive and experiential workshop will provide you with concrete skills for safe, effective hands-on yoga adjusting.
- Key principles for being giving powerful adjustments
- Postural anatomy and alignment
- Safe and effective hands-on asana adjusting and assisting techniques
- Non-verbal communication in the context of yoga adjusting
- The energetics of yoga adjusting
- How to create a shift in a student's experience of a yoga class or posture
To find out more email or call 07872 122 842.
Prior to founding Hot Power Yoga, Dylan assisted in numerous Baptiste Teacher Trainings globally, where he learned World Class yoga adjusting techniques.
Dylan has also trained in Forrest Yoga which is renowned for it's adjusting techniques.
As a trainer of teachers, Dylan has a deep passion and belief in the benefits of yoga asana adjusting. This is in terms of developing the teachers observation and sensitivity as well as deepening their connection and communication with students.