The 200Hr Program Teacher Training Program comes from the perspective of awakening the powerful teacher and human being within you, and content is delivered in an empowering way that you can readily apply both to your teaching and wider life.
Includes a 2-day Functional Anatomy Workshop with Jambo Truong.
"Our mission is both teaching yoga and helping you unlock your potential, and all aspects of the training are fed by this intention." - Dylan Ayaloo
(Founder of Hot Power Yoga and Lead Facilitator of Teacher Training Programs)
Asana practice and postural workshops
- Through daily classes your personal practice will grow exponentially and you will experience physical transformation.
- You will learn key principles of asanas and alignment as well as foundational principles of yoga practice. These principles can be applied to your own practice and also provide core material for your teaching, whatever the level of student.
- Posture workshops will develop your understanding of alignment, and the physical and energetic benefits of postures.
- Your increased awareness and understanding of your body will become the foundation from which you teach.
- You will also learn how to use props and adjustments to enhance the physical yoga practice.
- You will learn the importance of breath and how it shapes our energy levels in each moment.
- You’ll discover how to direct your breath and energy and to use it as a tool to influence your own state, and how to teach this to others.
- Through daily practice you will discover meditation as a tool to clear your mind in order to make space for growth.
Yoga History and Philosophy
- You will experience the texts of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras and the Bhagavad Gita blended with contemporary transformational principles to discover a ‘blue-print’ for modern yogic living.
- You will reconnect with yourself and really learn who you are and the limiting beliefs that are preventing you from reaching your true potential.
- You will be taught a framework of principles that provides a potent yet accessible template for being a powerful yoga teacher and human being, which will guide you throughout your life journey.
- You will learn anatomy that is relevant and valuable to your teaching and to your understanding of your students’ bodies.
- Discover the 12 key postural muscles and how to identify and test them.
- Experience how to build strength and flexibility in these muscles using yoga poses
Class sequencing and planning
- Hot Power Yoga teaches a base sequence which provides a template upon which creativity and individuality can flourish.
- You will learn to use Ayurvedic principles to assess the energy in the room and gain tools and skills to customize the sequence in order to mold energy to suit the needs of the class.
You will also discover how to bring your personality and individuality, and discover a style that is unique to you.
- From day 1 you will teach and we provide a supportive environment in which it is OK to make mistakes and get messy. By taking this step early it creates space for you to learn and grow.
- We’re also so confident in our teaching process that we provide community classes on our studio schedule for trainees to teach after just 9 days.
“To be completely honest the training was one of the best things I’ve ever done in my life. It has opened my mind and heart and I feel empowered by the experience.” - Katie