200Hr Teacher Training Refund Policy
- A £100 fee is required upon submitting your application. This is refundable until you confirm your acceptance of your place on the Program
- After your application has been made you will be interviewed. Should you be accepted onto the Program you will be asked to pay a £400 deposit to confirm your place. Once this deposit has been paid, all fees become non-refundable.
- All subsequent tuition fee payments are also non-refundable.
- If you require a payment plan for your Tuition fees, this can be arrranged via the Programs Adviser.
All Program fees must be paid either by the specified Eary Bird closing date, or by 1 week prior to the start of the Program (full rate).
- Once the Deposit has been paid, if the student is no longer able to attend the Program, they will be able to transfer the fees to an alternative 200Hr Teacher Training Program.
Refund Policy for Assisting Program and Foundations of Teacher Training
- All purchases are final and no refunds will be given.
- Where a student is unable to attend a Program, funds can be transferred to the subsequent Program.