Yoga Teacher Training Open House - Try us FREE
It's a sad reality that we regularly meet graduates of Yoga Teacher Training Programmes who don't feel confident to teach or are deeply dissatisfied with their training course.
Attending an Open House will give you an closer experience of what the course is really like so you can avoid wasting your time and money, and ensure we're the right Yoga Teacher Training School for you.
Discover more about Hot Power Yoga Teacher Training
- Try a free class - there's no better way to assess a style of yoga than to try it. Experience our teaching methods and style of practice. If you have concerns about the standard of your practice, this is also an opportunity for us to check out your practice to see if you're ready. We'll never encourage you to do a teacher training if we think it would be too much for you.
- Meet our lead facilitator: Dylan Ayaloo - you'll spend a lot of time with Dylan and get to know him very well so its important you feel you can trust him and like his personal style. You'll have the chance to meet him and see if he resonates with you.
- Meet graduates - our teacher training graduates give their time for free in gratitude for their experience of the programme. They'll tell you their personal experiences, what the programme is REALLY like, and how they overcame any issues they had such as time, money or confidence.
- Find out about all our programmes - get the low down including what lies beyond the 200Hr Teacher Training Programme, or what you can do it you don't quite feel ready for a full 200Hr Programme.
- Find out about the HPY Community - you'll make friends for life on a teacher training programme. We also recognise that ongoing support is important to your success as a yoga teacher and also in continuing your personal growth. Find out how we facilitate you staying in touch with each other and the wider HPY teaching community.
- Q&A session - its important you leave feeling fully informed and have all your questions answered. You'll have the opportunity to ask any questions of either Dylan or our graduates. No question is stupid, so jump in and ask.
Have any questions? Call our Programmes Adviser Angie on 0775 157 4914 or email email@example.com
Reserve your place
Book you free place on the Open House.
Hot Power Yoga at Balance Physio, 113 Gauden Road, SW4 6LE