Booking and Cancellation Policy
1. Classes can be booked online up to 2 weeks in advance.
2. Where a class is shown as full, please add yourself to the wait list. When a cancellation occurs you will automatically be added to the class and informed by email, at which point this booking policy applies.
3. It is your responsibility to ensure your email address is correct and kept up to date in order that you can receive class confirmation emails.
4. If you are unable to attend a class your cancellation will be accepted up to 2 hours before it's start time.
6. 'Early' cancellations i.e. those made more than 2 hours before the class start time will be penalty free, and are encouraged in order that people on the wait list can be contacted.
7. 'Late' cancellations i.e. those made within 2 hours of the class start time will be classed as a 'no show' and incur the following:
Membership Students: 3 or more late cancels/no shows on your account in one month will result in the suspension of your class-booking privileges for one month starting from the date of your 3rd no show.
Class Pass Students (including autopay): Will result in the deduction of the class from your pass.
Intro Offer Students: 3 late cancels/no shows will result in the suspension of your class booking privileges for the duration of your pass.
8. All students are required to sign into their class at reception at least 5 minutes before its start time. Failure to do this will be treated as a 'no show' and your space may be given to someone else.
9. Any available spaces will be allocated within the last 5 minutes before the class starts. Priority will be given to people on the waitlist, and then remaining spaces will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. You are welcome to come to a class without pre-booking, however we cannot guarantee your space.
Hot Power Yoga Ltd
Reg Company No: 06474965
Vat no: 175906184