Our Beginners Yoga Workshop will help you gain confidence in class and find your yoga-mojo.
The format is entirely different to a class. You will learn how to apply core principles to all poses, so that you accelerate your learning and get more out of classes.
You’ll learn how to:
- Breathe in flow with your movements
- Make the yoga postures work for you no matter what your body shape or size
- Practice safely so areas such as your lower spine and knees are protected
- Find good alignment in poses
- Use blocks to support yourself
- Find your focus and calm your mind
- Smaller group setting so you get more individual attention
- Key principles which you can apply to any yoga pose in class
- Posture clinic - break down postures and receive hands-on adjustments
- Q&A session - ask questions about specific issues you're dealing with
- Great opportunity to meet other beginners
- Bundle your Beginner’s Yoga Workshop with your 30 Days Unlimited Introductory Yoga Pass and save a further £5
- Beginners of any style of yoga
- People who are new to Hot Power Yoga and want to learn the basic principles in a slower-paced, more interactive setting
- People with several months of class experience who want to step back and refresh on the fundamental principles of yoga postures and practice
One Saturday per month, 1.30-4pm at Cove Studio, 9 Park Hill, SW4 9NS.
What participants say:
"The Beginners workshop was brilliant. For the first time in 20 years of dabbling in Yoga I feel as though I finally understand what works for my body. Dylan was a superb teacher. He is clearly passionate about his work and provided me with really clear explanations and guidance. He was so friendly it was like a breath of fresh air! He has a lovely engaging sense of humour it was a pleasure to spend time there. In the past I have often been completely intimidated by yoga teachers. I was left wanting to continue learning. I will definitely be back. Thank you." - Susan P
"I feel much more confident in the poses" - EC
"Amazing. Will definitely be back!" - Roz
"I gained an understanding of all the little details I always forget or overlook" - Shirley N
"A lot of great tips to help me improve" - Nathalie D
*Serious Stuff:• No refunds. A workshop booking can be transferred to another Workshop provided 48 hours notice is given and the Workshop is within 6 months of purchase.
• Non-transferrable to other HPY products or customers
N.B. The workshop will take place at room temperature and will include a short warm-up practice.