30 days unlimited yoga for £40. Save £100
- Try Hot Power Yoga for 30 days
- Your pass starts with your 1st class not when you buy it
- Attend as many classes as you want in the 30 day period
- Classes 7 days a week
- Classes from 6.30am until late evening
- 2 Clapham locations
- Beginners’ and ‘All levels’ classes included
- Save £100 versus a regular 30 Unlimited 30 Day Pass
Welcome to Hot Power Yoga
If you’re new to yoga, what we do is probably different to what you’re expecting…
• It isn’t slow and sleepy. Hot Power Yoga is a modern, athletic and flowing style (power vinyasa actually) that works for modern people with modern lifestyles
• It’s for boys as well as girls - both find it challenging, toning and relaxing
• You don’t have to be flexible, but you’ll find it improves your flexibility
• You don’t have to be strong, but with regular practice you’ll gain strength throughout your body, not just the bits you work on in the gym!
• You’ll sweat – sweating carries toxins out of your body and the heat means you can get deeper into your stretches sooner and more safely. Our venues are heated to 25-29°C so it’s like a warm sunny day in England, not India
• Genuine weight loss – with some hot yoga most of the weight you’ll lose is in water. Our temperature is cooler so you can work harder, meaning you burn off calories, not just fluid
• Manage stress – We’ll show you just how revolutionary deep breathing can be for your physical and emotional wellbeing, particularly your stress and anxiety levels
• Life’s too serious. We like you to have fun and let go. Our classes are a place you can leave your mental stresses, tight muscles and anything fake behind
• Variety – our teachers don’t teach from a script and are encouraged to be as individual as you are. Whilst our classes follow a certain familiar structure, the teacher has the freedom to change poses, meaning things stay more interesting for you
• Everyone starts knowing nothing – yoga virgins are welcome and we have a specific Beginners Workshop and Classes.
30 Days Unlimited Yoga for £40
Buy your Unlimited Introductory Pass and attend as many classes as you like in our Clapham venues for 30 days.
2 Clapham Locations:
Hot Power Yoga at Balance Physios, Clapham North
113 Gauden Road SW4 6LE
Location for morning, daytime and weekend classes and workshops.
- 1 minute walk from Clapham North tube
- Male and female toilets, changing + showers
- Bike racks at Clapham North Station and on Clapham High Street
- Paid parking Mon - Fri 8.30am - 6.30pm. Free outside these times
Hot Power Yoga at Lambeth College, Clapham Common
45 Clapham Common South Side SW4 9BL
- 5 mins walk from Clapham Common tube
- Male and female toilets, changing and showers
- Free street parking Mon-Fri after 6.30pm.
Or, contact us for more information